Hidden Springs Maple
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Putney
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden Springs Maple is a family maple farm located in Putney, Vermont. We offer 100% natural and organic maple syrup tapped on family farms in Vermont. Our products are available in our farm store, over the web and at restaurants and specialty stores throughout the US.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The real thing!
A natural sweetener, and a real treat. Hidden Springs offers great service, shipping direct. I always order some of the smaller containers as Christmas gifts.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I prefer real maple syrup, and I am confident in the product from Hidden Springs. This is the second year in a row I've purchased Hidden Springs maple syrup for my own pantry and for holiday gifts.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Unlike the other tourist traps, this is a great establishment that supports local farmers made in vt at reasonable prices. We met the owners n operators today and they were extremely helpful n even let us sample n buy goods on their day off!

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went on a small road trip through VT and NH in the heart of fall. I would highly recommend it. The colors are BEAUTIFUL. Regardless, we stopped by this maple farm and we were very impressed. We got to see how the local syrup was made, tried free samples, and shopped around their 'general' store for a bottle to take home. Not only was there local syrups, but they had a variety of locally made items. We picked up a bottle of Granny Blossoms Bloody Mary Mix, and would love to go back for more. Great place to see!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stopped on our way to the White Mountains. Lots of maple items along with other things. We got some maple smoked cheese(for later) and an ice cream (maple of course).