“Best Homemade Breakfast/Pie I've Ever Tasted!”

Vermont Apple Pie Bakery and restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is the most amazing breakfast experience I have ever had! They make everything homemade, nothing comes from a can. All fresh fruits they put inside there pancakes and waffles. All fresh cut veggies in the omelets. They really take the time to prepare there food, you can definitely see that it's all made with love. Plus all of there pies are made homemade with hand rolled crust and fresh fruits, now that is dedication! The in/out atmosphere is beautiful, it makes you feel right at home. Just how you want to feel when taking a trip to Vermont. I've never seen a restaurant so well taken care of before. This is a family business and at most times only have 3 of them working, I can't imagine how hard that must be, especially with how busy it was when I was there. With only one person waiting the tables, trying to tend to the needs of all those customers and the wife and daughter in the back cooking, but they do there best and it really shows how much they care about there customers! We waited for 10 mins for a table and let me tell you it was worth every minute, for those of you who are impatient and don't want to wait for a table you are really missing out! I feel like anyway if there is a wait, it must be really great!

The eggs are so light and fluffy, made to perfection.. NO grease at all! As well as the bacon. The homefries are the best I ever had, all real cut potatoes. I don't even feel bad after eating here! Oh, and I can't forget to mention that they use all real VT maple syrup, the best! Also, they make there own homemade whip cream and put it on all the plates as well as fresh cut orange and strawberry slices.

And for those of you who want some homemade pie, this is the place to go! The best pie I have ever tasted! They use ALL fresh fruits in there pies and tons of it!! The apple pie is packed full of apples and the crust is sooooo tasty! The chocolate cream is one of my favs, so rich and chocolaty! And I never liked strawberry rhubarb before I tasted there's... WOW!
If you want top of the line VT ingredients, this place is a must go for anyone visiting the Vermont area! Whether you're with your family, a couple or even by yourself! I know I will be returning! You totally get what you pay for, worth every penny!

1  Thank Ali R

Reviewed May 28, 2013

An amazing little hidden treasure! It was like being at home with someone else cooking. The food and service were amazing! It was all cooked to order and there was soo much food we all had to do take out. They gave us a sample of apple pie with homemade whipped cream which was to die for!! A must visit!!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had breakfast here for the first time this morning and it was outrageously delicious! I had apple cinnamon French toast and my husband had a western omelet. Both were prepared from scratch with all fresh ingredients. We met the owners Charles and Cheryl who were extremely friendly and welcoming. We bought an apple crumb pie to take home with us. Charles gave us a sample with our breakfast....Delicious!!! We are going back tomorrow morning before we head for home. We HIGHLY recommend this place for breakfast or lunch. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited this restaurant after snowmobiling one morning and we were starving! It's small, but we got there at about 11:30 and it was very quiet! We had the BEST hot apple cider with real whipped cream on the side, along with a cinnamon stick. I had a banana and chocolate chip waffle with real whipped cream and I thought I had died and gone to heaven....very, very good!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

With only a handful of tables available out-of-season, this restaurant was worth the time it took - and wait - to get breakfast. The owner -- and server -- was quirky and delightful. Plates were overflowing with food when they came. The decor is also something worth seeing as there were Olympic medals and articles all over the walls (I think the owner was an Olympian). Definitely make this a stop on your trip through Vermont but be prepared to wait for the tastiest breakfast.