“Absolutely great....”

Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Plymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Absolutely great....”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

First class in every way. We arrived on a very snowy day between Christmas and the New Year, expecting a fully booked tour. Perhaps because of the driving conditions enroute, there were fewer participants than expected. There was a Tour guide for each guest, and this made it highly personal. The two hour tour was amazing, with varied terrain through wooded trails as well as open fields where we could speed up a bit. Fantastic experience. Remember to bring a MasterCard or Visa for the damage deposit - I only had a debit MasterCard, which they don't accept. But they still got me out there, an accommodation I really appreciated.....enjoy.

1 Thank Cliffster1162

Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun, but $20 waver is worthless.”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I accidentally caused damage to a snowmobile over the course of the two hour rental on Sunday, February 25, 2012. This damage was for trim approximately 24" in length that separated from the front bumper body and a scratch on the hood approximately 1" x 2" in size. I was assessed $37.50, $50 and $55 for trim material, paint material, and labor respectively for a total of $147.75. I complained that the hood material charge was excessive. The owner said I could pay approximately $1,000 to cover the cost for a new hood or the $50 plus labor charge. I later questioned the owner on his $1,000 figure, as I had purchased insurance that limited my liability to $350 prior to the start of the trip. The owner had no substantive response and refused to make any further accommodation.

I otherwise had a great time, but felt the management was looking for a profit center other than providing a quality snowmobile tour experience to its customers.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank dannyjay35
Devon,UK
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We went on a 4 hour teip and it was the best ever experience.
They were very good on safety and they take you throught he most fabulous scenerey. You can buddy up or go on your own. If I chose to do it again I would go on the back to get some great pictures or video it.

Visited February 2011