“A great Bluebird day on the slopes, 2/9/14”
Review of Bromley Mountain

Bromley Mountain
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Peru
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter is for skiers and boarders; summer is for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy a variety of activities including golf and America's longest "Alpine Slide", at this mountain, a favorite with the locals.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hadn't been at Bromley for decades (probably 3 of them). Enjoyed the sun and snow from 9am - 2:30pm, when the younger ones in my party got tired. We did about 20 runs.
The packed powder was groomed well, the temperatures were in the teens and 20's, the crowds not too bad for a Sunday, and everyone working there, was very friendly. I tested the rental shop by chance as I had my older ski boots blow up on me as a neared the base lodge on our 6th run of the morning. I rented the full garb, skis, boots, and poles, a bit shorter than my own newer equipment, to test speed, agility, and flexing. I was impressed with the 170 Head skis. They were fast, agile, and didn't vibrate as much at high speed as my own 177 Head Monster skis. There were a few spots that were wearing thin by 2pm, but man made has been the rule this Winter, so the South facing ski area must fully understand coverage. We had a great time, my 24 year old son (wearing my new stuff), and my boss gave me a challenging day. One more mountain off my bucket list.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"new england"
"base lodge"

Reviewed January 30, 2014

My experience at Bromley today was great! A nice sized mountain (not huge and overwhelming). Helpful staff at every turn (had issues with my skis that the repair shop fixed up quickly as well as some great extra advice from the ski shop to get the most out of my equipment). All of the employees genuinely want to make your visit the best possible and they succeed. I would recommend this ski mountain for anyone: families, kids, adults - everyone was having a great day on the sunny slopes!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We skiied bromley twice on a recent vacation to VT. Bromley was clutch with slopes facing the south and east, it was -10 on our second day! A small resort to be sure, but we experienced the most challenging runs of our trip here. No crowds and fantastic value. My wife and I both skiied all day on tuesday for $49 total. What a deal for a vacationer in VT! If you're coming to ski, don't need alot of crowds, frills, or crowded lift lines, I recommend Bromley.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Was passing by and decided to try the zip line Sun Mountain Flyer. We enjoyed it but it could go a little faster I could feel a brake kick in that I think slowed it a little too much. I mean it's a long way down and free wheeling would probably be too much but they could let it go a little faster since it is an adult ride. I wasn't disappointed but I did expect a little more speed. Looks like there is some sort of cart thing on wheels you can ride, like a concrete bob sled thing we passed over on the chair lift ride up, that looked to be the popular ride and seemed to really go if you wanted some speed. The park seemed to have alot of things to keep little ones amused on a summer day.