“fun”

Dan & Whit's General Store
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Norwich
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Dan&Whit's has been a stable go to store for everything for yrs! iIf they don't have it you didn't need it. Fun place to explore, buy the locally made Maple Syrup and Maple Candy, not to mention winter wear, Tee Shirts with logo's, local and International Newspapers. It was my daily stop when I lived there. loved It!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I grew up in Norwich, so I spent a lot of time in Dan & Whit's before and after school. On a recent trip back it was so nice to see it really hasn't changed. There's still smiling friendly faces behind the meat counter, the floors still creak in throughout, and you can pretty much find anything you're in need of at the moment. Prices do run a bit steeper than if you went to West Lebanon to pick up groceries or fuel up on gas - but hey, gotta support your local business.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We should have known when the whole front of the store was covered in ads and scraps of paper that it wasn't what we thought it would be. I wanted to straighten up the items on all of the shelves. Yes there were many, many items, but it is a hodgepodge of everything, I wouldn't drive out of my way to see it. There are many other country stores that were more organized than this was. Sorry, that's how we felt.

1  Thank couldbeworse
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I was once told that if you need one Dan and Whit's still sells horse collars. They do seem to have everything and are a real hub of the community. Nice, helpful staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

If you need ANYTHING, and I mean anything, from gasoline to rubber boots, this store has it. You may want to scatter M&M's so you can get back to the front door. It's a beehive of funky commerce. Go!

2  Thank 2653adele