“Not impressed”

Dan & Whit's General Store
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Norwich
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We should have known when the whole front of the store was covered in ads and scraps of paper that it wasn't what we thought it would be. I wanted to straighten up the items on all of the shelves. Yes there were many, many items, but it is a hodgepodge of everything, I wouldn't drive out of my way to see it. There are many other country stores that were more organized than this was. Sorry, that's how we felt.

1  Thank couldbeworse

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I was once told that if you need one Dan and Whit's still sells horse collars. They do seem to have everything and are a real hub of the community. Nice, helpful staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

If you need ANYTHING, and I mean anything, from gasoline to rubber boots, this store has it. You may want to scatter M&M's so you can get back to the front door. It's a beehive of funky commerce. Go!

2  Thank 2653adele