“Went for shopping and lunch then came back the next day for breakfast.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of King Arthur Flour Bakery + Cafe

King Arthur Flour Bakery + Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Norwich
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: King Arthur Flour is America's oldest flour company and premier baking resource. At our Baker's Store you'll find everything you need to get baking, from hard-to-find ingredients to classic and innovative tools and gadgets, complete with expert assistance from our friendly and knowledgeable employee-owners. Enjoy soups, salads and sandwiches from our cafe, plus artisan breads and pastries made right on site in the King Arthur Bakery.
“Went for shopping and lunch then came back the next day for breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love using King Arthur Flour products at home so when my husband and I were in VT we had to stop by and stock up. The store is great. It flows so nicely and was stocked with everything! After shopping we had lunch. The only bad thing about eating here was deciding what to eat. I had black bean soup and the pastrami ruben. my husband had the salami sandwich on a baguette. We also split a slice of the tiramisu. You can really tell they take pride in the food they prepare and serve. everything was fresh and delicious. We even came back the next morning before we left to get breakfast, sandwiches for the road, and some of the best coffee I've had in a long time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Boston, Massachusetts
“What a difference”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I came here many years ago with my wife and the place was pretty much just a kitchen store. It now has a cafe and a training facility. I had coffee and scones at the cafe and both were very good. I like seeing the bakers actually baking bread and such. My wife attended the bread baking class and stated it was well worth the drive to come here. I recommend this place highly (and it has wireless internet while your better half is in class)

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

The renovations are stunning. You feel like you want to stay and shop all day. Cafe has really great baked goods and coffee.

Visited December 2012
blacksburg, va
“remodeling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Oh my! We thought we had discovered baker's paradise when we found this place several years ago. We went back to find out it has quadrupled in size with a sit down restaurant being added onto the property.

Visited May 2012
New Hampshire
“Shop and Stay for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a must if you're passing by the Norwich exit on 91. The sandwiches are great and the shop is full of all sorts of great finds. The kids lunch is perfect with an applesauce and a kids drink

Visited January 2013