“Baker's Nirvana”
Review of King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

What fun! Huge, spotless, well stocked and well staffed, the store exceeds expectations. The staff knows what it is doing, being friendly but not intrusive. Definitely worth a stop if you love to bake!

There are newer reviews for King Arthur Flour

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great store, stocked with plenty of items to make your baking easy. lots of food stuffs, equipment, cook books, and utensils. sorry we did not have time to visit the education center as a class was going on, but fun to watch the bakers in their kitchens do their thing. nice small item restaurant with good food. Reward card for purchases only good for in store items, needs to be available for online buys. Staff indicated they are working on making this happen. We will be watching.`

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband was ready to buy every mix in this store and every gadget too! Huge selection of baking mixes like breads, cookies, pancakes, scones and a variety of flours. I picked up a couple cookie cutters and an assortment of mixes along with a bag of flour. It was really hard to decide what to buy as the selection is so extensive. There were lots of unusual items for the true bakers out there and some of the prices seemed steep, however if you spend time in the kitchen the cost is probably worth it. We bought a couple pastries which were melt in your mouth good! I don't think you can go wrong with anything in their cafe. It's a nice stop, clean ultra-modern bathrooms, post and beam design building, very "green", wonderful bakery smells wafting through the building.

1  Thank NHYankees
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I took the "Flatbreads from Far Away" class. What a blast! We made three different breads and really liked two (hey, two out of three ain't bad). Baking bread is a sensual, tactile experience and our instructor made it fun. Facility and equipment are first class: clean, roomy, professional. We will definitely go back for more.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The reason for stopping was to get some christmas gifts - which didn't happen because they didn't carry these kinds of items. We did purchase a bunch of cool stuff and had I been prepared I would have purchased a bunch more.

The store is large, the staff is very helpful and before we leave we checked out the bakery a Big No, no for me.

I LOVE pastries and desserts, and they have some outstanding items available. I have been a big fan of Crème brulée for some time now, and these guys NOW have my favorite one - simply OUTSTANDING! And yes the other pastries we got, were great.

Go here, get the Crème brûlée and enjoy.