“Cake Boss heaven”
Review of King Arthur Flour

King Arthur Flour
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I would have given 5 stars but we didn't take any classes. Everything else was excellent though. The facility is beautiful. The cafe was excellent. The cook's store (if you cook or bake) is amazing. I was there with my three kids - ages 16, 14 and 9 - they all had a great time and spurred even more interest in baking. In fact, I told my daughter that for each semester she has straight A's she could attend one of the classes.

1  Thank Nempuku

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is a baker's paradise. The classes were very informative and the instructors were so helpful and friendly. You could see they really enjoy what they do and enjoy sharing that with others. The classes are truly inspiring. I loved the store and could have bought one of everything! Since I've taken the classes I continue to "shop" online.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wonderful stop for bakers of all levels. Took 2 classes and loved both. Very organized with a friendly and helpful staff. The store and cafe are just the best. Cafe has very fresh delicious sandwiches etc all for about $7.95. My classes were much fun (even for couples) and I could not wait to try my new recopies. Definitely stop even for lunch!!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you are a cook or baker like me, you will love stopping in at The King Arthur Flour Baker's Store and Baker's Education Center in Norwich, Vermont.
I went with two of my friends and we made a day of it. Shopping, walking around, watching the bread being baked and lunching in their delightful cafe. I found items that are not easily found, and a few things for my granddaughter so we can start her early at the baking table.
I hope you go. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Dackelprincess
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bakery, Cafe, School, Demonstrations, Store! This has everything if you are into baking or want to learn. Baking begins at 3:30 am and they open at 7:30 am when they say there are people lined up for fresh bakery goods. We didn't verify this. They have a store that is filled with many baking and specialty items. King Arthur Flour has a good reputation for a quality product. They were recommended to us by numerous sources. A good cafe. The baking education center has great demos, great classes.Wish we could spend some time here to take in a bunch of them.