“Make a weekend of great baking”

King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Norwich
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Gloucester. MA USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Make a weekend of great baking”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wonderful stop for bakers of all levels. Took 2 classes and loved both. Very organized with a friendly and helpful staff. The store and cafe are just the best. Cafe has very fresh delicious sandwiches etc all for about $7.95. My classes were much fun (even for couples) and I could not wait to try my new recopies. Definitely stop even for lunch!!

Mount Washington, New Hampshire
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A Must See”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you are a cook or baker like me, you will love stopping in at The King Arthur Flour Baker's Store and Baker's Education Center in Norwich, Vermont.
I went with two of my friends and we made a day of it. Shopping, walking around, watching the bread being baked and lunching in their delightful cafe. I found items that are not easily found, and a few things for my granddaughter so we can start her early at the baking table.
I hope you go. You will not be disappointed!

1 Thank Dackelprincess
St. George, Utah
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“If you like to bake or want to learn, stop here!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bakery, Cafe, School, Demonstrations, Store! This has everything if you are into baking or want to learn. Baking begins at 3:30 am and they open at 7:30 am when they say there are people lined up for fresh bakery goods. We didn't verify this. They have a store that is filled with many baking and specialty items. King Arthur Flour has a good reputation for a quality product. They were recommended to us by numerous sources. A good cafe. The baking education center has great demos, great classes.Wish we could spend some time here to take in a bunch of them.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“King Arthur Flour:The baker's store and baking education center”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Visited twice in one week. Great place for lunch and wonderful place to shop for the person who likes to bake. Boxed mixes as well as every kind of flour imaginable. So clean and appealing to the eye. Brought home all kinds of gifts for my girlfriends and daughters. I like how they run their company. Great programs and involvement with school children. They give away enough flour for two loaves of bread, asking the recipient to bake one for themself, and give the other away. How cool is that idea !! I will go every time I'm in Vermont visiting family in West Windsor.

Visited April 2013
Everywhere
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great store”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you like to cook or bake this is the place for you! Great place to pick up gifts or everyday cooking items. They have demo area in the back of store.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank NHgal03

Travelers who viewed King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center also viewed

Been to King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center? Share your experiences!