“Sightseeing in area”

Falls General Store
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Parked here to take some pictures of the 3 covered bridges nearby & felt I should patronize the store. What a surprise! Very cozy general store full of essentials & friendly staff, but that's not all. Deli counter w/made to order sandwiches, burgers & pizza by the slice. A large selection of fresh made bakery items & soft serve ice cream. Also coffee, espresso, lattes. Definitely recommend visiting if in the area. I'll be back next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank rtobias61

Reviewed October 10, 2016

This place is fantastic, the food is great, the service extremely friendly, the atmosphere makes you feel welcome immediately, and the ice cream ... If I want to complain about something, then about the size of the scoops - they are way to large (;-D

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Staff really friendly. Food is oh so delicious. Try the Apple butter turkey panini! Really pricey but worth money! It's also pretty much an organic general store that's why it's pricey.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We absolutely LOVE stopping here for lunch or breakfast while visiting the area. Grass fed beef, awesome sandwiches, the very best baked goods, homemade potato chips, pizza by the slice, local ice cream and they only use top of the line ingredients for a fair price. They have homemade bread that is awesome. They have a turkey sandwich with apple butter that I dream about. We stop here anytime we are in the area and we have never been disappointed. I highly recommend if you are visiting Northfield, Northfield Falls, Barre or any of the local towns. This is the type of food you expect to eat in a foody town. The store is cute, too. It has a mix of Vermont products, items by the pound, etc.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

This is a wonderful Vermont Country Store that also happens to fix lovely meals. My husband stopped in for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of our food. The store contains an excellent selection of Vermont food products as well as those items you run out of on a regular basis.