“Very good food and service.”
Review of Le Belvedere

Le Belvedere
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Belvedere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Sushi, French
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I recently visited Newport and had the pleasure of eating at this establishment. The service was good and the food very good. I had a Caesar salad and the scallop special. My partner had soup and a chicken sandwich. I would have rated this restaurant higher, however, my martini was made incorrectly. I asked for it with a twist, and it was served with olives. I was impressed that the bartender remade the drink and didn't just change the garnish. Also, my scallops were cooked to perfection, however, the rice and the veggies were lacking. Perhaps a veggie risotto would have been better? Regardless, it was very very good and we will be back in the summer.

2  Thank JSchuler82

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We live locally, and have ALWAYS had a fabulous meal and the atmosphere is superb. We always take our out of town friends there to really impress them. We (and the staff) have never failed.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Parking very convenient.
Location right on the waterfront.
Nice ambience
Service very good. And very attentive.
Food for all four us was very good.
Definitely will return.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had three wonderful meals there in five days, I can't wait to return. Everything I had was very good and the serving staff were very helpful. I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food (although I agree with 'la blah-videre'reviewer below about the sea bass piccata), great views. Service intentionally a bit slow, after all, this is finer dining. Will definitely go back...best steaks we've ever had.