“Eat outside”
Review of Le Belvedere

Le Belvedere
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Belvedere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Sushi, French
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I came here with friends in the summer. We sat outside overlooking the lake. It was very nice. I ordered sushi. It was fresh and delicious. I found the price to be reasonable for the quality. Drinks were stiff and service was very nice. I will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank RPR84

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I were told to give this place a try, as we wre staying at a B&B in the country nearby.Many things on the menu supported local growers of meat and vegetables,, which was quite impressive and very properly priced. The food preparation was top notch and presentation was excellent. Portion size was great and you certainly did'nt leave still hungry.
An excellent experience to our trip going forward to our next destination.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

If you visited this restaurant before and were disappointed, I would suggest you go back and try again. The food is good. The first time I went, I wasnt all that impressed, but we like to eat variety, and so I gave it another chance. I am glad that I did, as i have been there many times, and each time, I have enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Atmosphere is beautiful and the view on a nice summer night is beautiful. My wife and I have been a few times and we enjoy the attention the waitress gives us but also the way the entire meal is set up. From the initial drinks to then receiving the dinner or tapas menu then the bread, appetizer main course and my wife always saves room for dessert (the chocolate lava cake). I love the pancetta penne and my wife loves the sushi. The lounge area has very nice leather bucket seats which makes you comfortable but doesnt give you the im sitting in a pub feel. Everytime we have been there it has been busy but the attention is still there. The manager always makes a point to ask how our dinner was as we are leaving. A real gem in newport, I hope it survives.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We couldn't believe that such high quality and innovative cuisine was in this town. NYC quality. Very imaginative and highly successful innovations. I can't wait to try to imitate the lime/basil sherbert and strawberries.