“Awesome”

Add it.
Bootsy's Grille
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Had a great time with friends and the food was awesome. The pizza was the best we have had in a very long time. Michael is great.
He recently visited the Cedarwood Lodge in Jay, VT and made his pizza for everyone.
Don't miss this great restaurant.

1  Thank Celeste66Jay

Reviewed January 21, 2012

If you like New York and Connecticut pizza, this is the place to go. The staff is great and so is the music and so is the atmosphere.

1  Thank Debbie F
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This quaint rustic restaurant is just phenomenal. The staff are cheerful and attentive to the customers needs. The chef obviously takes his time with his preparations and in my case came out to see if everything was okay. It was one of the best meals I have had in a long time at any restaurant.
I understand that they have music Friday and Saturday nights and I can't wait to go back to sit back and listen!

1  Thank Bette S
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We ate at Bootsy's Grille while staying at the River Bend Lodge. We ate there twice during out stay and we enjoyed the pizza the most. I don't know what their secret is, but we haven't tasted a pizza as great as the one we had there! Our server was extremely friendly and chatted with us about our trip. Very friendly staff, including the bartender, when we decided to have a drink after dinner.

Really a great place to go, especially if you are staying next door!

1  Thank Michael48254
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Came here with my family for moms birthday. The rib eye is a great choice, my wife and mother had the chicken parm . The best thing was the waitress brought us desert with a candle in it for my mother and the staff sang happy birthday. A+

1  Thank joe622