Village Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Morrisville
See available hotels
Sunset Motor Inn(Morrisville)
Edson Hill(Stowe)
Field Guide(Stowe)
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaconwafflesb bmaple creamat homefresh fruitother guestslovely hostsprivate bathroomgreat host and hostessfall colorsbeautiful victorianlost nationcan't wait to go backphilbooksplans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have to say it was a LOVELY experience staying at this B&B. I stayed there five nights and had something to do EVERY DAY. Ellen and Phillip (whom I decided to secretly call Ellip until...NOW) are wonderful hosts. I didn't want to let Phil know but I have to say he makes the BEST pastries with maple cream (his head would explode--ha!). Ellen is so gracious and just wonderful to chat with. On a more serious note: the town is absolutely CUTE. The B&B sits just about a 10 minute drive from Stowe and half hour from Montpelier. You could hear the church bells ringing every hour on the hour. The smell of bacon was our alarm clock for breakfast. The food was divine and the B&B itself is just so charming. I loved chatting with both Ellen and Phil. I'll definitely be heading back there on future trips and I hope that everyone reading this will give this place a try. :)

~Karina

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I love staying at this B & B. It is a charming old Victorian home, clean and comfortable surrounded by a lovely garden where guests can relax in good weather. Guests receive a full, cooked breakfast each day, The hosts are very gracious and guests are made to feel welcome and at home.Ellen and Phillip go out of their way to accomodate any of their guests' needs. The Inn is located within walking distance of restaurants, gorcery, durg store, hospital. and only about 20 minutes from the resorts at Stow. .

Room Tip: The website has a good description for each room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wonderful B&B! We stayed 3 nights during the British Invasion, and everything was perfect! Having never stayed in a B&B before, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but the reviews I read online were right on the spot. The house is gorgeous, the rooms are comfortable, the breakfasts are delicious, and Philip and Ellen are the perfect hosts. We would definitely stay at the Village Victorian again and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Even though we weren't drawn to Morrisville for recreation or entertainment, we needed an overnight stay at this approximate location. How glad we are that we chose this charming Victorian inn. We love a house with history, and Ellen was kind enough to talk to me about the pictures on the wall showing this house in former times. All former owners would be so happy knowing the house is so loved. The decor of our room was charming, the stay was comfortable. Our hosts went out of their way to be sure our stay was perfect in every way. Breakfast was incredibly good - both in taste and presentation. I highly recommend Village Victorian.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Our family of five had the pleasure of renting the Shadow Lake Cottage in Glover, VT. last month. Phil was an excellent host - coming up from Morrisville to correct any problems - also available by phone. Problems were few. The cottage is just lovely. Completely finished and so comfortable and homey. The view of the Lake is wonderful from both outside the large picture window and the outside deck. A 5 min. walk through a cute path took us to the only public beach on the lake - shallow water, sand and congenial residents made us feel quite at home. We utilized the gas grill on the deck as well as the fire pit on the large lawn below the deck. Nightly s'more roasts allowed us to lay back and attempt to count the millions of stars in the night skies. All the rooms were comfortable, especially the large loft over the living area with it's beautiful view of the lake. All the amenities were clean and well stocked. We used many of the included games - croquet and horseshoes outside, monolpoly and other board games and jigsaw puzzles inside. It was a wonderful vacation that rested and invigorated us all. We highly recommend this cottage - the lake is beautiful, walking next to it is peaceful. We'd love to return soon. 5 star!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family