“Went for Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Contemporary, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Morrisville, Vermonts historic train station has been transformed into a vibrant & fun gathering place. Where friends can meet up at our comfortable 30 seat brass bar for generous martini's, delicious wines, 12 carefully selected craft beers on tap & most importantly, welcoming service . The former railway platform has comfortable seating for guests looking for a relaxing meal & is the pefect place to meet up before or after a show at The Bijou Theatre. With our creative & savory "made from scratch" menu & attentive staff, we are setting a new standard in casual dining.
Sea Girt, New Jersey
“Went for Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Went for Sunday brunch and honestly wasn't expecting too much. The place is decorated very nicely, clean, and had a beautiful bar. Had an excellent omelet and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and presentation of the meal. Great potatoes and fresh ingredients. Three others at the table were equally as happy with their meals. I would definitely try again for dinner.

1 Thank Aim707

Houston
“Great Food, Nice Decor, Clean, Good Bar”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have eaten lunches and attended a function at the 10 Railroad Street Bar. Service is friendly. The drinks are delicious. The food is fresh tasting, nicely presented and delicious. Prices are reasonable. Parking is convenient. A great addition to the Morrisville area.

Visited July 2014
Northeast Kingdom, Vermont
“Delicious dining in Mo'ville”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I knew nothing about 10 Railroad Street but after an afternoon of cruising we found ourselves in Morrisville and hungry. We were reluctant to give the restaurant a try having never heard of it but decided to take the risk. It turned out to be a good choice! The interior of the historic train station was clean, airy, and friendly. We ordered cocktails from the full beer and creative drinks menus. My Railroad margarita hit the spot! Although it was an odd time of day (post Sunday brunch and pre dinner) we were able to order off the shortened bar menu. The wait staff brought a basket of their homemade potato chips to nibble on while we waited for our lunch. The chips are unique and quite good. My husband loved his burger and especially liked the roll. I had the quesadilla and was very pleased with the flavor. The true gem of the lunch was the lemon mascarpone custard we shared for dessert !! The regular lunch and dinner menus offer a wide variety of choices and we look forward to going back to sample additional selections!! Excellent cooking and perfect service- attentive but not overly solicitous.

• Visited July 2014
Hardwick, Vermont
“A Gem of a Restaurant in Morrisville”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This Restaurant is a Gem you should not overlook. My wife and I tried it for Sunday Brunch on June 29, 2014. It has been open for a little more than a year and it took me too long to give it a try. The refurbishments were very tastefully done. It is clean and pleasant and the atmosphere is great. It has an experienced Chef and the presentation of your meal will show. The restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday but open for Lunch and dinner. It has a full Bar with some Specials not duplicated elsewhere such as $2 Labatt Blue Pints everyday and $2 Craft Beer Pints on Thursday. Based on our experience the Quality and Quantity of food is very good. Service and attention to detail is a Hallmark of this restaurant. The atmosphere I consider as excellent and this is a definite recommendation for all who desire a good meal for their money. I consider the Restaurant as Morrisville's #1.

• Visited June 2014
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Shrimp Tacos!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ate here for a meeting, a little food and a beer. I have eaten at this location multiple times before with various owners and themes. I was very engrossed in my conversation but the waitress was attentive, the beer list robust, the waitress' recommendation of the shrimp tacos on point. They were bursting with flavor and hit the spot. The restaurant was not very busy but it was a week night and perfect for my meeting.

• Visited June 2014