“Nice Ambiance and Decent Food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 10 Railroad Street

10 Railroad Street
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Morrisville, Vermonts historic train station has been transformed into a vibrant & fun gathering place. Where friends can meet up at our comfortable 30 seat brass bar for generous martini's, delicious wines, 12 carefully selected craft beers on tap & most importantly, welcoming service . The former railway platform has comfortable seating for guests looking for a relaxing meal & is the pefect place to meet up before or after a show at The Bijou Theatre. With our creative & savory "made from scratch" menu & attentive staff, we are setting a new standard in casual dining.
Belize
“Nice Ambiance and Decent Food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I read about the restaurant and couldn't wait to try it out on one of my visits to VT. Located in Morrisville's old railroad station, the building has lots of charm, We arrived late in the afternoon for a late lunch/early dinner. My wife had the BBQ salmon and I had the butternut squash bisque and berry cobbler dessert with maple ice cream.

The place was relatively empty, the service was good and so was the food.

This is a nice place to eat if you live in the area or you're just passing by.

• Visited May 2014

Newmarket, Canada
“Better than average pub fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very quiet when we went in. Huge space, with a back room still being renovated. Good tap selection, serving size s of food were massive, and came with a ton of fries. A good backup place to stop to is Lost Nation is closed or full.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank John P
Hyde Park, Vermont, United States
“Great place, well done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went there on March 29 for lunch. We had been to this building many times as it has been the home of several other restaurants in the past. The latest a Chinese. I ordered the fish and chips and my wife, the roast beef sandwich with dipping sauce. Both were well done, delicious, though I would have liked a larger portion of fish. The fresh haddock in beer batter was very good. The ambiance here is great as it is a hundred year old former rail station. Great location though if you don't know where it is, you'll probably not notice it. Prices are a little high, but not out of line. We will go for the dinner hour some time. Service was just fine, all in all hard to find much fault here, and we would recommend it to all.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Allen S
Victor, Idaho, United States
“A gem of a place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

My colleagues and I have made RRS a regular Friday gathering. They have a great selection of beers on tap, and the staff is exceptionally friendly. Everything I have sampled in the way of food has been very tasty - just what I want when unwinding on a friday afternoon or a night out with the sweetheart. The proprietor has rewarded our regularity with complimentary apps and a voiced appreciation for our patronage. As a local, I feel welcome and appreciated. As a tourist, the atmosphere is a perfect mix of warmth and class wrapped in a historical flair. Show up, and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lauryn G
Morrisville, Vermont
“Went for lunch--very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Decided to try ONE MORE local restaurant in Morrisville (I think there are too many for them all to survive), and I sincerely hope this one survives! Went for lunch--prices were very reasonable. My friend got the beer-batter fried haddock with fries--absolutely wonderful! Came with a huge side salad. I got the very good caesar salad with grilled shrimp. Good, but were a bit scarce on the shrimp. I really hope this place makes it. Good food, good prices considering that it's meant to be a cut above, and wonderful atmosphere. I will be back!

• Visited March 2014