“Great food and Beers”

Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are proud to offer some of the most finely crafted beers in the great state of Vermont. Pair any of our fine selections with any of the house made, locally sourced items off of our delicious menu and we have no doubt that you will leave satisfied! Please call for directions and daily specials
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Super tasty food and excellent choice of beers. Try the mushroom soup with Chevre or any of the crafted sandwiches. I tried the Ghose beer, a nice Belgian-style white.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband enjoyed the beer selections - I'm a malt beer girl, not hoppy, so I wasn't that thrilled by the selections. HOWEVER the mushroom pate was absolutely amazing - I'd go back for that and more off their food menu. It's located in an out of the way spot, and there's a lot of road construction along the way. But definitely give them a try.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped in here after a hike in Elmore on a Sunday around lunch time. We didn't eat, but all the food that came out looked great and the people we chatted with seemed to be thoroughly enjoying their meals. The VT beer scene is excellent and very HOP focused. Lost nation has broken that mold and hangs its hat on their Gose, Saison and Pilsner and don't even brew an IPA that I have found. The 'Rustic' was the hoppiest thing on the menu so I tried that and enjoyed it. My wife who doesn't drink much beer, loved the Gose for its sourness and the saison as well. I recently tried the Oktoberfest which was also delightful. They have a really cool growler filling apparatus, that creates a vacuum and keeps the growler fresh for up to 2 weeks (assuming you haven't opened it yet). Of course my growler didn't last the night... I will be back to refill my growler and will have to try some of their food.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Hidden behind a row of ranches tucked next to industrial warehouses sits the oasis to a true great brew pub. The menu is small- not a negative in the least bit, with palette pleasing offerings as well as great specials. Their own beer by the pint or a 20 ounce glass. I had the pleasure of having the pulled pork on a local bread- notes of curry and cardamom with Dijon and pork braised in one of the beers, absolutely perfect. All for under $20 in Vt is impossible to find, I found it and so should you!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Lost Nation had the unfortunate privilege of being our next stop after visiting Hill Farmstead. The brewing operation is housed in a tucked away industrial building on a back street in Morrisville, VT, not dissimilar to the former haunts of Rock Art. The tasting room is a long, narrow, unobtrusive bar, apparently favored by locals.

There's a Star Trek-y automated growler filler that we hadn't see elsewhere.

The beers were good, but not outstanding, but it was the food that proved a pleasant surprise. The menu features a choice of small plates, including a mushroom pate and an assortment of local cheeses. I chose the salmon, smoked in-house, served with a tart and innovative cole slaw featuring thinly sliced apples. All of the food we sampled was outstanding, and we were glad we encountered Lost Nation at lunch time.