“Went for Breakfast and Lunch... !!!!”

Thompson's Flour Shop
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
massachusetts
“Went for Breakfast and Lunch... !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

Yes..I was working in Morrisville for the week and stopped into the Shop on Monday and was greeted by a humungus Cinnamon Bun on the display case... well . I ordered that and it was SO SO SO SO deliciouso.... noticed on the wall they had chicken barley soup so I stopped back for Lunch.. it was busy .. I ordered the soup and 1/2 of ham sandwich... served to me in under 5 minutes.... and it was deliciouso.... the pastries were excellent and ample servings and was not that expensive... I did visit later in the weke Bees Knees.... food was okay ..; but ... but but . had to wait 30 minutes for my BLT sandwich.. ... would surely go back to Thompsons Flour Shop.. when I go back to Morrisville...

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank phathomgourmeter

Quechee, Vermont
“Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2009

Heading out of Stowe on a Monday, we were saddened to find there was NOTHING open for breakfast. Our sadness quickly turned to joy when we came across the Thompson Flour Shop in Morrisville. The smell of homemade baked goods greeted us at the door, as did the pleasant gentleman behind the counter. We opted for two of their breakfast sandwiches served on homemade english muffins. They did not disappoint. Ooey, gooey Vermont cheddar and farm fresh eggs made this by far, the BEST breakfast sandwich I've ever had the joy of eating. I only wish I had the stomach to handle more of their tasty delights (like the elephant ear pastries that were the size of my head!). The coffee was fresh and piping hot and the prices were fantastic. The lunch menu was just as tempting with homemade soups, sandwiches and paninis. All used local, fresh ingredients and everything was homemade. The owner was friendly, and entertaining. Would DEFINITELY enjoy the opportunity to go back. Be advised though that they do not take plastic! Cash and checks only (even out of state). Thanks for a great meal and a great welcome to Morrisville!