While I enjoyed my stay at High Hill Inn, there are several key (possibly negative ) elements which travellers should be aware of.
- With over 30 years in the travel business I will state this is not an Inn, you actually enter someone's home who has established the whole 2nd floor to rent out, with the kitchen, living room & dining area again all part of the owner's home. I was initially surprised, perhaps put off by this unkown fact, but was made to feel welcome and included by the owners.
- Do not even attempt to find High Hill in the dark. Critical your first time arrivial should be in daylight hours, this cannot be stressed enough
- There is no maid service to make beds, towels etc...
- Room rates are reasonable in comparison to other places in the area
- Owners made you feel warm & welcome
- Beautiful view from their home, and the surrounding area.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking