“service with a smile”

Wayside Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“service with a smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

not my favorite food but the people are great and food is good not great good times with smiles all around

Visited March 2013

Riverhead, New York
“Open early for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Good breakfast, friendly service, quick, good location, I would go back again. The Pancakes are very large, so short stack is in order, I wish they had maple syrup from a bottle instead of prepackaged plastic.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank oiafisherman
Barre, Vermont
“Always busy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Always busy here, but I'm not sure why. To me the food is average at best, and frequently not all that hot. I stop occasionally for breakfast, but that's about it.

Visited November 2012
Vermont
“Am I missing something here?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have tried the Wayside on a few occasions for lunch, and I just don't see why it is so popular. The service is friendly and the prices are low. On the other hand, the food is, at best, mediocre. I'm not sure why everyone raves about the "home cooking." If you mean "home cooking" where lots of things come out of a can and steak tips are served in melted butter, then I guess this is "home cooking."

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank kilarneyvt
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Home cooking!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

It was recommended at the hotel and they were right it was a great place to eat! I saw something on the menu something I have never heard of, and the waitress explained what it was and I tried it and it was better than I thought it would be.

Visited October 2012