“Fabulously smooth, deliciously balanced gelato”
Review of Chill Gelato

Chill Gelato
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Montpelier
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

They make the gelato right in the store, and it is incredibly. I wish they had a shop in Burlington, but I'll be stopping here as often as I can!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Found this after a food write up in the Burlington Free Press about icecream in Vermont. So glad we stopped in as this is the best gelato you will find in Vermont. The temperature served is so important and it was perfect, just starting to melt on a hot day. The owner has a small batch Italian gelato maker in the store front and uses fresh Vermont milk to make some outstanding flavors. My favorite was orange rind infused chocolate. We have traveled many times to Italy and gelato is my weakness; this is up there with the best gelato we have had in Italy.

1  Thank Photo-2_Vermont