“Always dependable”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We have eaten here several times, well worth the hour drive. Brought friends today and the food and service were great as always. Very good gluten free menu that is reasonably priced. Get a table outside overlooking the river if you can. Their specials and wines are always good and interesting.

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on the way through Montpellier and boy did we get lucky! They have a great gluten free menu and the gluten free pasta and bread were outstanding.
Regular menu and food was great too.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Since there aren't many Italian restaurants in Montpelier, a little explaination is in order. The food is well-prepared, the service is fine, and the view, depending on where you are seated, interesting. It's also a favorite watering spot for members of the Vermont citizen's legislature and aides. The prices are most reasonable and the wine list list adequate.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I met friends here for lunch. I ordered a salad with strawberries and spiced nuts. It was simply delicious. The waitress was really nice and all the veggies and cheese found in my salad (not sure about the nuts) were locally sourced. A bit pricey but it's Montpelier so it's comparable to every place that I have eaten in this area.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had one of those great experiences where everything was enjoyable and the food was delicious. Despite dining alone, I had a nice table. Despite being incredibly busy (especially for a Sunday evening) I had wonderful service. And despite being reasonably priced, I had fresh, well prepared food. This is a place I will definitely return to.