“Great Restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
White River Junction, Vermont
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had dinner here last night again - we keep coming back because the food is so reliably good. Some places we go may be good one week, then just so-so the next week. Not so with Sarducci's. We very much enjoy the food and atmosphere - we love to sit in the porch area which is nice and warm even this time of year. Our favorite place!

• Visited November 2013

Boston
“Great find, far away !”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The bad thing about Sarducci’s for me is that it is far away! The good thing for me, next time I am in Montpelier, I know where to head first for a wonderful meal! My boyfriend and I were visiting relatives, and they wanted to take us to their favorite restaurant. As soon as I entered, it was warm and inviting. The smells got my mouth watering and my stomach rumbling. We were seated on the deck overlooking the river, the white lights made it very cozy. Everyone at our table was very satisfied with their meals, I especially. I enjoyed the red snapper with roasted red pepper risotto, a special for that evening. I am sure you will enjoy Sarducci’s as much as we did!

• Visited November 2013
Keene, New Hampshire
“Excellent and very popular Italian restaurant on Main Street”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Despite it being the height of Leaf Peeper Season, we managed to walk in and get a table at this popular spot. The 4 of us had excellent meals - calamari, veal, chicken. Portions were generous and wine fairly priced by the glass. Couldn't manage dessert but imagine it would also be excellent.

Visited October 2013
New Jersey
“Excellent Meal All Around”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were hungry and tired around 8:30pm on a Saturday and this was a the first restaurant we came across, so we figured we'd give it a try. What a great find! We were told it would be a 15 minute wait for a table, but we just sat right down at the bar and enjoyed our whole meal there.

The beer selection is totally Vermont centric and I especially liked the Woodchuck cider. The warm bread and buttery garlic dipping sauce was delicious, and the pasta and pizza we ordered was even better! Everything was served at a good pace so that we weren't waiting around but never felt rushed. Debbie was the bartender and she was a gem! So warm and friendly, and her enthusiasm for the patrons was refreshing. You could just tell that she loved her job and wanted everyone to be happy. Watching her multitask was so entertaining, I have no idea how she got so much done by herself!

Great staff, great food, great atmosphere. If I'm ever in Montpelier again, I'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Fun and welcome”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We are fortunate to have had the experience of Sarducci's warm and excellent service on two occasions. Both have been served with a welcome smile and great food. We ran late on one visit called ahead to give our circumstances and they still took us without waiting and no worries on a packed house. That's excellent management. Food and service is what everyone looks for at a busy establishment and we were very satisfied with both meals. Highly recommend and will return soon.

• Visited September 2013