“Not really a fan. . .”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 24, 2013

So,this place is just OK. I ordered takeout, which was spilled all over itself. But what was salvageable was meh. It is a great concept and uses a lot of local ingredients, so I was really excited about eating there. But it's just not that great.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

So, I eat dairy, but no eggs. And I don't eat gluten. Such a pain in the $#% to find food that is really tasty, nourishing and hey, made with cheer :). But that is what I find at Skinny Pancake. I love the spinach & feta gluten free vegan crêpe. Their coffee is smooth and their service wonderful. One of the servers is named Glen. I know because I've had to ask him a # of times because I am so struck with him and his service. He really embodies the "taking pride in your work" idea, with cheer & grace. He makes me want to be good at what I do and bring honor to it. Because that is what he exhibits.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was a little nervous about crepes for lunch, but wanted to try it. So glad I did! The apple and brie crepe was excellent, and my son loved his lumberjack!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stopped here to have a quick bite on our way to Montreal and it was so good we returned on the drive back home. I can't say enough good things about this resteraunt. The crepes are awesome.

1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were in town when there happened to be big buzz about this chain, with reviews on TV and a recent news report. We just happened to run across it without planning to stop by. I personally love crepes and this was no let down. But you need to be hungry - they are filling! I was desperate for a coffee and found it very good - nice and strong. The only weakness was the awkward seating issues - lots of couples spread out across tables that seat 4-6 people and others left standing around looking for a spot.

1  Thank J J