“Yum!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was a little nervous about crepes for lunch, but wanted to try it. So glad I did! The apple and brie crepe was excellent, and my son loved his lumberjack!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stopped here to have a quick bite on our way to Montreal and it was so good we returned on the drive back home. I can't say enough good things about this resteraunt. The crepes are awesome.

1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were in town when there happened to be big buzz about this chain, with reviews on TV and a recent news report. We just happened to run across it without planning to stop by. I personally love crepes and this was no let down. But you need to be hungry - they are filling! I was desperate for a coffee and found it very good - nice and strong. The only weakness was the awkward seating issues - lots of couples spread out across tables that seat 4-6 people and others left standing around looking for a spot.

1  Thank J J
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I had the Lumberjack crepe with Vermont ham and cheese, with the added apple. It was excellent. The only problem is that it is a very small restaurant, so you may have to wait for a table, and you'll have to split up a large party.

1  Thank MrsRocketScience
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This restaurant was great! Crepes are one of my favorite foods, and it can be hard to find good ones made with high quality ingredients and aren't a bit gummy. Not so here! They were light and tender, and filled with greatness! It had a great selection (not just traditional crepes!), and many of the crepes were quite filling.

1  Thank Ciaran H