“Great unique food. Fresh local ingredients.”
Review of Skinny Pancake

Skinny Pancake
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Apple & Brie add the ham. The food here is delicious. There are a number of unique, delicious, savory crepes. The desert crepes sound phenomenal as well. You will spend about $10 for a crepe and a small side salad, but they are fairly large and the local ingredients make a difference.

There are newer reviews for Skinny Pancake

Reviewed October 27, 2012

All the folks I was visiting suggested this little crepe restaurant and they were right, it was awesome! I had a simple crepe and a strong cup of coffee. I asked the guy at the register to make it strong which he did. The only drawback to this adorable, peaceful cafe is that the bathroom is not right there. You have to leave the restaurant and walk down a hallway past the Brioche bakery and cafe to go to the bathroom. It felt far away, and I did not like that. Otherwise, a definite go-to place.

1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Large selection of crepes. I had the pooh bear with honey and cinammon, with an espresso. Perfect breakfast for me. Many crepes available with eggs if you want a bigger breakfast. Cute atmosphere, very nice server.

1  Thank rcb46
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stopped at this "crepe place" for lunch and were amazed at the selection of crepes they had, sweet and savory. Wife loved her Atlantic, which had salmon in it, and daughter loved her Pizza crepe with sauce and cheese folded in a triangle. I opted for the Brunch Poutine which was super yummy. I am not a poutine expert so I dont know how it compares to traditional but the fries were perfect under bacon gravy with white Vermont cheddar and a poached egg on top- I loved it!

Although I did not have a beer there selection was fantastic with 2 Hills Farmstead on tap and one in a bottle (Edward, George and Abner), a Lawson's on tap, and Heady Topper. I would have liked to try all 5!

1  Thank IaTravel
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place has a selection of coffees and teas, serves local foods and has a fantastic menu of crepe options. I was in Montpelier for two nights, and stopped in here three times! We stopped in for a mocha both nights -- and came back in the morning for crepes. It was well worth skipping the perfectly fine breakfast at our B&B!

1  Thank vitzrob