“One of the best hamburgers I ever had.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Positive Pie 2

Positive Pie 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Positive Pie 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Featuring hand crafted food that showcases Vermont's finest local farms and producers as well as our famous hand-tossed New York style pizza. Compliment your meal with our benchmark rotating craft beer selection, seasonal wines or craft cocktails.
Burlington, Vermont
“One of the best hamburgers I ever had.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Grass fed, locally produce, bla bla bla. You know.
The hamburger was great. I had two actually (50/50 and Cheddar). Veeeery tasty, fresh, didn't feel heavy afterwards. Good beer. Very cool, good looking place. Has a bar.

Only thing: one server was very nice. Couple days later, I had one that I could tell she didn't care that much. So I guess it's a luck thing, like everywhere else.

• Visited April 2014

Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Positive Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Small place but the food was very good and I thought it was resonably priced. The menu isn't very big but I liked how it rated the meals according to how organic they where and which were gluten free.

Visited April 2014
“Over priced”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Their food tasted great, but it was very overpriced! There were four of us who went out to diner and we got stuck at a very tiny table. We ordered two pizzas which barely fit on our very small table. We asked them to push one of the other tables together with ours and she laughed at us and said they put the pizzas on the corners of the tables. We literally had the pizza pans hanging over our plates!! It was ridiculous! We got two appetizers, two alcoholic drinks, two sodas and two pizzas and it came to $85, will not be going there again!!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Amber-mae A
Vermont
“We go for the beer...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

This was our first visit to Positive Pie 2, having had a couple of very enjoyable afternoons at the original +π. Happily, they had Hill Farmstead Brewery beer, although only one variety. (This VT beer won gold medals for best beer in the world!) My meal was very disappointing. I had the black bean burger, which was fairly dry and tasteless. My husband had the gnocchi, about which he couldn't stop raving - a taste sensation. I had a limoncello creme brûlée for dessert, which, to my taste, had too much sugar brûlée on top, and a more pudding-like consistency than I expected. Our friends shared the flour less cake, which they found a bit dry. The service was not overly attentive, but very friendly. Other than the $6 12-oz beers, the prices were very reasonable. It was a surprise to find the gratuity already added to the bill.

• Visited April 2014
Natick,Massachusetts
“Nice place nice menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a very nice place for dinner in Montpelier. The menu is very interesting. It is not just pizza, which is terrific, but the other dishes are sure to please most. We also had the calzones and the steak frittes which were excellent.

The atmosphere is very cool and our server was excellent and right there. The prices were also very reasonable.

I would definitely return on my next visit to Montpelier!

• Visited February 2014