“Good Pizza”
Review of Positive Pie 2

Positive Pie 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Positive Pie 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Featuring hand crafted food that showcases Vermont's finest local farms and producers as well as our famous hand-tossed New York style pizza. Compliment your meal with our benchmark rotating craft beer selection, seasonal wines or craft cocktails.
Montpelier, Vermont
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

The food is reasonably good, and the pizza varies from so-so to excellent. Other items on the menu can be disappointing or even off-putting. Prices are a bit high for the unreliable quality of the food. Service is hit or miss. Stick to pizza and maybe a salad.

• Visited July 2011
5 Thank MontpelierGuy

Frankfort, Illinois
“Good food”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Personal size pizzas among other food selections in a comfortable setting.

Visited September 2011
Troutville
“Glad we found this place..”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

we ended up arriving in Montpelier at a different time than I had thought so I had not made reservations at JMorgans which I had researched on Trip Advisor. When we called it was nearly a 3 hour wait with nothing open til 8. SO being hungry we walked down the street thinking we would just stop in Subway. Came across Positive Pie 2 ..were seated quickly our server did a great job. I will say it was loud and crowded so not the place for a romantic dinner. WOW the food was great and terrific value. I got a pizza and what a suprise when my husband got his order a Julian. Was delicious and a huge serving for $10.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank MarkettaTroutville
“I loved this place!”
Reviewed March 10, 2011

Dined out with some friends Friday night, the restaurant was pretty full but we got sat quickly. Our waiter was fun and friendly, and the food was delicious. Cool atmosphere and the staff were all quite attractive. Can't wait to go back!

vermont
“Good food but slow service and very noisy”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We live here so have visited Positive Pie 2 a few times and use them for delivery of pizza. Their pizza and entrees are always tasty with a nice selection of foods. I especially enjoy their risottos and salads. The drawback is the crowded, noisy atmosphere with tables pushed so closely together that I have had to ask others at neighboring tables to move so I could bet out of my own seat to leave. Very difficult to have a conversation due to the noise despite the cavernous ceilings. And the service is friendly but slow.

• Visited February 2011