Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Berkson Farms(Enosburg Falls)
View Hotel
Craftsbury Outdoor Center(Craftsbury Common)
  • Restaurant
Deer Run Motor Inn(Jeffersonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsjay peakthe main houseb bnorthern vermonthot tubcarriage housephineas swanthe blue roomdog treatshoneymoon suitedog bednortheast kingdomtrout riverliving roomgranola barsdelicious breakfastevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2011

The inn is so beautiful. We stayed in the Bulldog suite. The rooms were thoughtfully decorated. The bed is the most comfortable one I have ever slept on! I also thoroughly enjoyed my relaxing bath in our jetted tub. The breakfasts were fantastic. Jay is a very attentive host, and I felt like family. Everyone there worked hard to make sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The views around the inn are breathtaking. We really enjoyed all the local food that was within walking distance of the inn. This place is amazing! I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Samuihime
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Phineas Swann was amazing. I stayed here with my boyfriend and our dog while we spent the weekend at Jay Peak. Jay and John were the consummate hosts, preparing unbelievable breakfast each morning. We stayed at the River House, it was so cozy and welcoming. I especially loved the gas fireplace in the living room, we definitely took advantage of that. The rooms were decorated with wonderful antiques - not stuffy, breakable antiques but kitchy ads from the 50's and 60's, antique dog sculptures and toys. I loved my time there and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VRONV
Reviewed January 23, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast for our honeymoon. This B&B was spectacular! From the charming staff to the yummy baked goods. Although we only stayed one night, it was an incradible get away. Justine, a former student of mine, served my wife and I our breakfast. Her aunt Emmy, the head housekeeper was wonderful. She greeted us with enthusiasm and was very welcoming. We stayed in the blue room and the bed was very comfortable. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone whom wants to get away and be relaxed.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank august20aks
Reviewed January 23, 2011

The staff was so friendly and the B&B was so accomodating and warm. You felt like you were sharing a dear friend's home, not staying in a "hotel." I had a fanstastic time at the Phineas Swann for my friends' wedding.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank addyl521
Reviewed January 22, 2011

We were looking for a charming Bed and Breakfast near Jay Peak, VT for MLK weekend. We did some research online and found Phineas and Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn. It was only a 20 minute short drive to the mountain and the service and staff were exceptional. The owners Jay and John greeted us with smiles and a friendly hand. The rooms were very clean and included anything you could have wanted from a TV to a desk to fresh baked goodies upon arrival. Karen, our morning hostess, served us breakfast with a smile and good conversation. Charming, romantic, and cozy, the Phineas and Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn is definitely a place we will return to soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple