Sheady Acres Rental Cottages
$90
Jay Peak Resort(Jay)(Great Value!)
$119
Groupon.com
Auberge Sutton Brouerie(Sutton)(Great Value!)
$80
Horizon Hotel(Sutton)(Great Value!)
$105
Le Montagnard(Sutton)(Great Value!)
$105
Le Pleasant Hotel & Cafe(Sutton)(Great Value!)
$97
Auberge des Appalaches(Sutton)(Great Value!)
$89
Deer Run Motor Inn(Jeffersonville)
$115
All reviewstea houseirish farmhousejay peakhot tubeach cottagefarm housefun spotsugar shacknearby areaski weekendgreat hostsdog friendly cottagelong trailthis past weekenda wonderful stayfire pitsmall kitchenette
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We just returned from a stay at Sheady Acres' Irish Farmhouse Cottage with our 2 young children and tiny dog- we had the best time! Eamon and Shawna are awsome- so helpful and friendly. The cabins are gorgeous- meticulously crafted, decorated, and maintained. The location is perfect- close to Jay Peak and also to town. It really was one of the cutest places we've stayed and we can't wait to return this summer! Look no further than Sheady Acres in the Jay Peak area- you won't be sorry! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We spent a lovely week with our dogs at the Adobe cottage. The place is perfect home-base for Jay Peak ski area just a few miles up the road. The interior is beautifully designed and crafted, and has a warm and cosy feel to it. The hosts, Shawna and Eamon, were very helpful and friendly, our car got stuck in a snow bank on the night of arrival, it was them who tow us back on the road!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My friend and I and her dog stayed in the Caribe cabin, Jan 12th. All of the cabins are beautifully built and the Caribe house was decorated very well. The cabin is warm and cozy. You can tell a lot of hard work went into this place! I wish we could have stayed longer, the owners pack down trails all around the property to go on walks (perfect for the dogs), and they provide snowshoes if you want too! The hot tub house is really nice, tucked away behind the cabins which is perfect after a long day on the mountain. Jay Peak is super close (5 mi) and if you are skiing/riding they offer discounted lift tickets. I really can't say enough good things about Sheady Acres. We only met Shawna (one of the owners), and she was so nice, down to earth and extremely helpful with anything you needed. I will definitely stay here again and if you are looking for a place close to Jay, I highly suggest staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed in the Teahouse at Sheady Acres for a weekend of skiing at Jay Peak. We couldn't have been happier with the room! It was beautifully built and furnished, and just the right size for two people. The rooms are 5 minutes drive from Jay Peak, so getting out to ski in the morning was easy, and much more comfortable and affordable than Jay's hotels and condominiums. The owners were very helpful and kind; you can clearly tell they care about their business and want everyone to enjoy their stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kas B
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I were lucky enough to stumble upon this place because the hotel we initially booked couldn't accommodate us for the time we needed. Funny, I was annoyed at having to switch lodging in the middle of our trip. The reward- finding he most welcoming, charming, clean, picturesque... home away from home.
My family and I had a wonderful adventure staying at this little paradise and are sure to return many times over.
Highly recommended to people seeking a winter adventure, some quiet time alone, a romantic getaway or quality time with the fam. This place is great!

Room Tip: They get a lot of snow there! Although that should be no surprise- It makes for a beautiful view and great winter sports but can be tough on travel so make sure you have a vehicle that can handle it!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family