“Best Carrot Cake Ever!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fresh Bettie's
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Best Carrot Cake Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

Betty made us a carrot cake for our wedding and it is by far the best cake we have ever had. Everyone was fighting for extra pieces

Visited April 2012

Burlington, Vermont
“Freshly prepared food in a comfy atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We saw the positive reviews on Tripadvisor so we stopped here. We had a great lunch. Good menu with something for everyone. Kid friendly.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the Vermonter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Overall great food and the staff is friendly and helpful. The vermonter is my favorite. Unique mix of toppings that tastes great.

Visited March 2012
Preston, Connecticut
“This place is an Oasis!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

First of all you cannot find better food anywhere! Everything is homemade including her sub rolls! Things you must try go as follows: Cinnamon Buns, Coffee, Oatmeal lace Cookies, Monte Cristo, Eggs Benny, Pizza and some kind of fabulous lunch sandwich with fresh juicy ham, Cabot cheese and maple aioli!! Now if you are in a hurry call in your order because while my family and I were waiting so patiently for our tummy dreams to be satisfied we witnessed a couple become impatient and leave! Horror! We want to take this time to give them our deepest condolences because they really missed out! Don't go to Betty looking for junk food because it is healthy and fantastic! My family also fell in love with her to because she is really cute and oh so sweet! Rock on Betty!

Visited March 2012
new jersey
“Fresh, wholesome food with creatively paired ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have never had anything but a delicious meal from Fresh Betties. My favorite, 'The Vermonter', is a toasty warm hero [sub] with all kinds of vegetables, a hearty helping of ham and a touch of cheese. This topped off with a tasty dressing and some apple slices to bring it all together. I know ALL of Betties offerings are mouth-watering (from the few different sandwiches and soups I've tried) but I always go back to The Vermonter. I occasionally hear customers rave about the Pizza Pie as well and may give it a try next time.

• Visited February 2012