“A Great place To Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Milton
Sampler House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Milton B&B and Inns
Mountainville nj
“A Great place To Stay”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We enjoyed our stay at The Sampler Inn very much. The rooms were lovely, clean, and comfortable. Debra and Peter were extremely friendly,knowledgeable of the area, and helped us in every way possible. We felt like family from the moment we met. Our breakfasts were superb. Everyone was extremely impressed with the terrific food, interesting conversation, and hospitality. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank r_d_flowers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
rotherham,england
Reviewed July 30, 2009

What a great place,and couple Deborah & Peter are,they absorbed us two into their home which is so beautiful we did not want to leave,we only stayed 3 nights but could have stayed there longer if we had the time,it`s a little out of the way but that was another box ticked for us,we will most certainly go back one day.Thanks Deborah & Peter.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Seacoast, NH
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Deborah and Peter are perfect hosts! We orginally stayed with them about 2 years ago for a family wedding in Milton. After having such a great experience we vowed to return for some much needed relaxation. Its close enough to the city but far enough to retain the quiet country ambiance.

Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank susieface
northeast
Reviewed December 5, 2008

The Sampler House B&B offers comfy rooms, excellent home-cooked breakfasts, and truly delightful hosts. It also helps that the price is right for the smaller rooms. I can't rave enough about the breakfasts... they truly only use the freshest ingredients (from the farm!) and cook up some awesome dishes.
The only negative I could think of is that it's about a 20 minute drive from Burlington, although this was a positive for us since we were visiting friends in Milton.

• Liked — The food
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
New Hampshire
Reviewed September 10, 2008

Sampler house is everything you could expect of a small town B&B. The house is a brick cape colonial with flower gardens and beautiful restoration/renovation. After a long days drive we were warmly greeted by Deb and Peter who offered us coffee and cake in their living room. Our accommodation was the Iris suite, which we found very appealing. Breakfast was prepared by Deb who effortlessly accommodated our preferences. It was delicious and creative. Over all our stay was the best of several places on our trip and we look forward to staying again when in the Burlington area.

• Stayed August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
Portland, Maine
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Just perfect says it all! Beautiful property. Room very comfortabe and nice to have a private bath. After a very long business day and having been in and out of the car for 8 hours it was the perfect respite for a night.

Tastefully decorated, delightful hosts, amazing breakfast. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Milton isn't a hot bed of entertainment, just a small town, but the proximity of the b&b to the interstate highway makes it a welcome bypass and well worth the few extra miles.

Nice and quiet for sleeping. The other guests were delightful. I will definately revisit, hopefully not on business but to relax!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank Rumbledolly
Concord, NH
Reviewed June 24, 2008

I have stayed with Peter and Deborah something like 12 times over the last 3 years... Deborah treats me like family and Peter is always glad to see me. I have brought other family members with me just so they could meet them. Being typically male I don't notice the many of the things my lady and my daughters do... all I know is Deb and Peter always make me comfortable, that breakfasts there are always fabulous and that I park my weary bones there as often as business brings me into the neighborhood.

Stayed June 2008
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Hampton Inn Burlington
Hampton Inn Burlington
#1 of 5 in Colchester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington Downtown
Courtyard Burlington Harbor
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans
The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa

Been to Sampler House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!