“Best kept secret in VT!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Milton
Sampler House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Milton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Practically perfect in every way. Rooms are great with own bathroom. Food is excellent. Deb always makes you feel like you are right at home. A very generous spirit! Price is comparable to a hotel, but so much better. This is our second stay and we are already planning to stay here again. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Sampler House. You will feel the love and laughter at this B&B!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank PastorT2P2

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I visited the Sampler house quite some time ago with several friends, but I am still recommending this to friends and family who are interested in traveling to VT. I am still amazed at how nicely Deborah dealt with our very particular dietary restrictions (we keep very strictly kosher) and went above and beyond to give us what we needed. Two years later we are still gushing about her kindness. She was very informative as well and spent 20 minutes explaining to one of my friends, who was very interested, how to make jam. She urged us to return with family or for another trip with friends. I hope to be able to return soon!

Room Tip: We used the suite, and it was perfection. We ate lunch on the patio off the side of the house, and r...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Arielle S
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Visiting family for our Grandson's 1st Birthday. This lovely B&B was recommended to us and it was within walking distance of our kid's house. We had a wonderful time. Deborah and Peter were solicitous but not intrusive. The breakfasts were fabulous. We had wonderful conversations around the breakfast table. The B&B itself is a wonderful old house, clean and neat and comfortable. As an added bonus, very reasonably priced. I'm sure we will go back many times.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary Kay H
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Sampler House over the July 4th Holiday and can't say enough about the hospitality and service. You really feel at home with excellent hosts, great breakfast, and a location centrally situated near Burlington and all the outdoor activities of NW Vermont. Rooms are great too, I particularly liked the classic room furnishings, oversized bathroom with a sitting area, and of course DirectTV.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank jcarione
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have stayed several times at the Sampler House and each time did not disappoint. Deborah and Peter are the perfect hosts. Deborah has made sure that I was comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed ON MY ALL STAYS. This is the only place to stay at when I am in the area. All my breakfasts were delicious.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ariel L
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've stayed at the Sampler House several times on our way to Maine and then on our way back to Alaska. The old house is lovely, clean, and quiet and Deborah and Peter are interesting hosts; however, the breakfast we were served in September was average at best. I recommend the Sampler House but not as passionately as I would have two years ago.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank shackford
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just about this time a few years ago, my husband and I lost our home to water damage. Peter and Debra put us up for about three months in their charming B&B. They treated us like family. I would highly recommend this B&B if you're planning on being in and around the Burlington area. The breakfasts are tasty (homemade scones and jam), rooms very comfortable, bathrooms modern, and company delightful. What else can you ask for!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jomammascott

Been to Sampler House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!