“BEST FOOD!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Apollo Diner - CLOSED

Apollo Diner
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Georgia,VT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FOOD!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place is awesome, best service ever ,( except one waitress who we avoid and she never smiles, I hope she sees this and changes her attitude) the food is awesome and the portions are huge, sometimes I can eat it all, but most of the time, we bring it home. I am a huge breakfast person, and usually get my omelette with white cheddar, onion and ham. Never once have I complained about breakfast there. Kudos to the chef here, maybe chef can teach Athena's in St. Albans on how to cook. The prices are just right for the amount of food that they dish out to you.... And COFFEE is the best I have ever had at a restaurant!! Thank You Apollo, be back soon!!!!!!

• Visited February 2013

Milton, Vermont
“Good food, decent prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

It's nice to have a dining option in Milton that isn't a pizza joint. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all good here and all are reasonably priced. My daughter loves the chocolate chip pancakes on the kids' menu. Prices are average for diner food.

1 Thank Ela F
Burlington, Vermont
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

For the most part I like Apollo diner. I've never had any real complaints about the food but the service can be spotty sometimes. Duing our last visit our waitress never checked up on us after we got our meal, so we never got drink refills. Also, I ordered the "greek platter" and she brought me the "Spanakopita platter" instead. I didn't complain because honestly I didn't want to wait for the correct meal and it was close to what I ordered, minus the meat.

• Visited January 2013
Woodstock, Vermont
“Good diner food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The Apollo Diner is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We have eaten here several times and always are satisfied. The interior decor is sort of a mix of a restaurant and a diner. Nothing exceptional, but really spacious and with large bathrooms that are clean. Good basic food at a reasonable price.

• Visited November 2012
Milton, Vermont
“Greekie Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Diner food with a Greek twist. Ambiance is nice and staff are friendly and nice. Nice, clean and inviting atmosphere. Ample parking available.

• Visited November 2012