“Good food, decent prices”
Review of Apollo Diner - CLOSED

Apollo Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed January 26, 2013

It's nice to have a dining option in Milton that isn't a pizza joint. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all good here and all are reasonably priced. My daughter loves the chocolate chip pancakes on the kids' menu. Prices are average for diner food.

1  Thank Ela F

Reviewed January 24, 2013

For the most part I like Apollo diner. I've never had any real complaints about the food but the service can be spotty sometimes. Duing our last visit our waitress never checked up on us after we got our meal, so we never got drink refills. Also, I ordered the "greek platter" and she brought me the "Spanakopita platter" instead. I didn't complain because honestly I didn't want to wait for the correct meal and it was close to what I ordered, minus the meat.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The Apollo Diner is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We have eaten here several times and always are satisfied. The interior decor is sort of a mix of a restaurant and a diner. Nothing exceptional, but really spacious and with large bathrooms that are clean. Good basic food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Diner food with a Greek twist. Ambiance is nice and staff are friendly and nice. Nice, clean and inviting atmosphere. Ample parking available.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great place for dinner food to eat in or take out! The service is quick and friendly! They make turkeys everyday so if you get a turkey dinner, a hot turkey sandwich or a tukey club it is fresh "real" turkey! They have a few specials every day including soups and the split pea soup is sooo good (it's the only pea soup I've ever liked!). Some of the things by Hubby and I enjoy are: the corned beef rueben, the ham club, the chicken gyro, the chicken philly, mac and cheese, the turkey dinner, and the meat loaf dinner. The Apollo also serves breakfast and the sausage biscuits and gravy are very good! Make sure to save room for dessert or take some hone with you, they offer delicious pie and cakes of many varieties!