“wedding cake”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Leicester, Vermont, United States
“wedding cake”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Otter Creek Bakery made our wedding cake. It was actually blueberry cheese cake made in cupcake size. The Bakery provided a wonderful tiered display and decorated with flowers provided by my florist. I could not have been more thrilled with the quality of the cheesecake or the beautiful display. It was perfect. I choose Otter Creek Bakery because I am a regular customer at love everything they make!!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Lovely bakery- excellent sandwiches on tasty bread Loved the breakfast muffins/bread that are supplied to the Inn on the Green.

Visited April 2013
Franklin, New Jersey
“Meringues to die for”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

There is so much that looks good here but we had a car full of goods already when we stopped here. But we did order several large meringues in flavors such as maple, lemon, chocolate, and raspberry and they are all delicious. They are also very reasonable at $.75 each for what are very big pieces.

Visited April 2013
Vermont
“Wonderful selection of pastries and lunch offerings”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I love this place. In the summer you can sit out on the patio and enjoy your lunch, and do some people-watching. The staff are overworked, but still friendly and helpful. When I worked in Middlebury this was my "place to go" for a delicious lunch snack and a good cup of coffee. The seating inside is limited, but if you can eat outside, or take something to go; you will be not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
NY
“Quaint and excellent cafe”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My only negative about this cozy bakery is that I wanted to try everything they offered! What a find. I had a ham/cheese croissant breakfast sandwich, and a blueberry scone. We got a raspberry oatmeal bar for the drive home. Great choices, light on breakfast items other than sweet items. The lunches looked good. Attentive employees and the place was spotless. We travel through Vermont regularly and will go out of the way to bring our kids here on our next time to Vermont. Loved it! Limited seating but I would grab something and sit by the creek and eat in the nicer weather. It was cold so we grabbed a corner and stayed put!

• Visited March 2013