“Riverside Dining with Great Food”
Review of Storm Cafe

Storm Cafe
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Food and service were great. Setting was delightful with the river roaring by. Good wine list and locally brewed beers on tap.

There are newer reviews for Storm Cafe

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food here is always superb. My favorite for lunch is the Hummus salad, which thankfully is on the menu year round now! Reservations are usually a must, especially on the weekends!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had a dinner on the rainy day at this Storm Cafe, how lovely! Set at the table at the patio, you can see the river, the bridge and the sounds so comforting.
I had Stromy Ahi Tuna, see the photo, it's very good. Tuna was cooked perfectly, and the local sugar peas were (on season) so fresh and crispy. Yummy!
Service girl was very friendly and helpful, the price is reasonable. I like this Storm Cafe!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a very pleasant dinner on the patio. The menu struck me as a little odd - rather than having to decide between multiple things that sounded enticing, nothing really stood out to me. There were a few things that seemed pretty exotic and I wasn't sure if I would like them or not. Everything we had was excellent, and I would definitely go back, but I would have expected a different mix of options on the menu.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had dinner there last night, one of the hottest evenings of the summer. We sat outside, next to Otter Creek. The Wait Staff were suffering the heat like the rest of us, but they were extraordinary! The service was second to none! The food was very good, extremely reasonable prices, and perfectly timed. We greatly enjoyed our dinner here. All members of the staff were attentive, polite, and on their marks. Will dine here again!