“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Located in downtown area, this small, restaurant was very full. Food was just wonderful with lots of choices. Best Caesar salad I have had...had a nice wine list. The prices are very reasonable and many dishes with Vermont ingredients. Only downside is we sat almost elbow to elbow with next table....very crowded and could hear every conversation!

1  Thank JudyDBrooksville

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my second visit and the pasta is a favorite for the kids. I had a wonderul veal chop and my husband had scallops. The presentation is lovely and the prices are reasonable. The ingredients are locally sourced.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Order the garlic potato soup and portobello sandwich. The Chicken cheese steak also amazing, bread tasted bakery fresh.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

While on vacation in Middlebury, my wife and I went there for lunch. We each had a cup of soup and a sandwich. All of the food was absolutely great. The service was friendly but not overbearing. Fun atmosphere. We will go back next time we're in town

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Storm Cafe is right by the river in Middlebury. It was too cold to sit outside, but the dining room is cozy and the food was good.