“Always Stop Here!”

Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Middlebury
Description: The Middlebury Natural Foods Cooperative is a democratic, member-owned cooperative committed to providing healthy, competitively priced foods while encouraging ecologically sound and healthful patterns of production and consumption. Our cafe serves a variety of healthy foods including made-to-order hot and cold sandwiches, hot soups, full salad bar, hot pizza by the slice, and many house-made burritos, salads, wraps, and baked goods in our deli grab-and-go case. You can also find fresh, hot, fair-trade, organic coffee and tea.
Swampscott, MA
“Always Stop Here!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We travel to Middlebury frequently and the Coop is a gem for shopping for Vermont cheeses, fresh local produce, prepared foods and wine.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anne C

“All things local!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have not eaten many of their prepared foods, though what we had was good. What they do have is an amazing array of local beers, hard ciders, wines, foods and produce.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Quinessential Vermont....a must visit!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I heart this place! I'm a natural health food store junky - so naturally I had to visit this place! I could have spend hours in here if my husband hadn't dragged me out! So much to look at - lot of local, organic, non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian options! We ended up purchasing some local maple syrup, vegetarian hotdogs for dinner along with wonderful fresh baked buns and a delicious cupcake from a local bakery!
The staff were all super friendly and always willing to help with any questions. The selection of local produce and goods was astounding! I LOVE Vermont! Wish I could relocate there....sigh.
I'll be back Middlebury Co-op - and next time it'll me just me and you - I'll drop the hubby :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AMandPM_2011
Rome, Georgia
“Wonderful shopping experience each time we visit”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great employees, bread, bulk, wine, cheese and general selection of foodstuffs. All the choices are very high quality and prices are surprisingly good.

Visited June 2013
Italy
“Yummy, natural ingredients”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place really does serve you the best of local ingredients. Fantastic sandwiches and great service (lovely people) make this a safe bet for lunch in Middlebury.

Visited April 2013