“Pictueresque location; quaint; rooms a bit small”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Waybury Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Middlebury
Waybury Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Middlebury B&B and Inns
Oklahoma
“Pictueresque location; quaint; rooms a bit small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

We stayed at this inn for 3 nights, the first two in the nicest suite and the 3rd in a smaller room. the pros: perfect landscaping and appearance on the outside, very helpful and friendly staff, excellent breakfast (order from menu), good location, and hot beverages and cookies upon arrival after a cold day out. The cons: our room was very cold for the first day and a half (front desk controls the heat, no control in rooms), the 3rd night's room bed was very firm and uncomfortable. The main complaint I have is that it is extremely noisy at this inn. The computer was centrally located outside the guest rooms and people gathered there quite early and were loud. Due to the age of this inn, you could hear every shower and door close. The 3rd night's room must have been above the kitchen because we could hear very loud kitchen noises until late into the night. By far, my biggest complaint is not getting to sleep late on my vacation! However, it is a very beautiful inn and we would stay again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2009

The location is okay - I had read the reviews about the staff being super friendly - but I don't see that, I mean they were okay but not anything special. I had said we were here for our Anniversary when I made the reservation and noone asked about it or did anything special. The ground were pretty. We eat at the Pub and the fodd was good - we got the Shepard's Pie & Fish & Chips. The breakfast was okay but nothing special. I don't think we will be back, there are many other Inn in the area. One thing I did like was there were a bicycle group and when we left, we saw that the staff had put a small chocolate and a banana on their bike seats.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband and I eloped at the Waybury. The room was comfortable and the inn staff was friendly. We married in the garden (planned well in advance with the inn's owner). However, we would have preferred that the owner not choose that particular day and time to have the grounds sprayed for mosquitoes.

The area is very walkable and the nearby town has some great places to eat. We plan to return someday to celebrate an anniversary.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2009

It was enjoyable and memorable stay we had at the Waybury Inn. They make the people feel like 'royalty' with their 'personal touches' and 'First Class' treatment. The food was outstanding along with the presentation of the food. We ate all of our dinners at the Inn because we know we would get quality food. The Waybury Inn is truly an Inn where we are relaxed regardless of the weather. You must experience this Inn because the owners and staff are so professional and helpful. Incredible gardens and lawn to just sit and relax. We will return!

Pennellville, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2009

We stayed here may 15-16. Got a good deal on the Robert Frost suite/room #9. It cost $175.00 per night. This is a fair price. The breakfast was delicious and easily worth $20.00. The room itself was large but the bathroom was kind of cramped. There is a jacuzzi tub built for jockeysized people, not for me. Don't go looking for lots of antiques decorating the place.(I think I've seen many of the wall hangings and accent pieces at Target.) The restaurant is excellent. John, the bartender was a real pro. This is a nice place that just barely, in my opinion, squeaks by with a rating of 4. I think if I'd have paid more than I did, the value factor would have brought this place down to a 3.

1 Thank verybigv
Northampton Mass.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2009

Nice, Nice Inn. Beautiful grounds. Reasonable room rates. Cozy, clean room. Great food in the pub. Great complimentary full breakfast. The owners and staff are very friendly and want to make sure you are enjoying your stay. I would definetly go back again and recommend the Waybury Inn to those seeking a good homey place to stay.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2009

I stayed at the Waybury Inn for business. The rates in April are lower than during their busy season. The room was small but the bed was very comfortable and it was clean and inviting. It was great having a pub for drinks and a dining facility in site. The staff is very friendly and made my stay much more inviting. I would definitely stay there again and may go back for a vacation to go hiking. No TV in the room was a surprise but it was actually a nice surprise. Gotta get away sometimes even if away on business.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middlebury
Courtyard Middlebury
#3 of 3 in Middlebury
Chipman Inn
Chipman Inn
#1 of 1 in Ripton

Been to Waybury Inn? Share your experiences!