“Beautiful inside....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Ate there, party of four from out of state. Good steak, the rolls were great too! A little pricey compared to where we are from but for good food inside a clean well maintained restaurant it's so worth it. Would eat there again if I'm ever in the area. One of my favorite things was that the back of the booths are so high that you dont even know there are people eating in the next booth.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have gone since I was a little girl with my grandparents. Great food and wonderful staff. Love the chicken tenders at Rosie's and their coleslaw.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have not been to Rosie's in a couple of years. I stopped by for lunch the other day with my girlfriend. We both ordered basic cheeseburgers with fries, one order of onion rings and two soft drinks. The bill was $24 and change. I thought that was a bit high considering what we got. We lest a $5 tip so it was a $30 burger lunch.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Pleasant staff and the menu selection is great. Our waitress suggested the 4 x 4, lots of meat, eggs, pancakes or french toast. My husband was impressed. I had the stuffed omelet. This is a 3 egg, bacon, hash brown stuffed, oven raised fluffy omelet. Fantastic. I didn't eat until dinner that night. Loved the quilts hanging from the ceiling in one of the dining rooms. You can purchase if you wish. Would definitely recommend this place to the breakfast lover. They serve lunch as well, but after a breakfast like this, who has the room!!!

1  Thank dale54
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Friendly staff, clean and open, homemade blueberry muffin (for my wife) which is a BIG deal for her. Poached eggs on toast for me, done properly. Only slight complaint, the coffee. Why don't most places make it strong enough (like Starbucks) is beyond me, or at least offer a regular and a bold. That said, we would go back.