“Wonderful Father's Day Meal”

Two Brothers Tavern
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Popular bar, restaurant and Lounge in the heart of Middlebury, featuring an award-winning menu of inspired Vermont Comfort fair and more than 24 beers on draught.
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My son and I met here for a beer and a meal. Place was busy but not packed. Nice atmosphere and the bartender was knowlegable, fun and fast. I chose the sandwich entitled "Our Famous Philly" and what a shock when it came. It was inside of a hollowed out baguette. How they do that I don't know, but let me tell you it is special and one of the best Philly Cheese Steaks that I have ever had. The roll was so tender, yet held together completely with no mess. The steak was delicious. Topped off with a nice draft, this was a meal to remember.

There are newer reviews for Two Brothers Tavern

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Went with family and it was nice enought to be able to sit outside. We all liked the bread and olive oil with rosemary served before our entrees. Good food.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I ended up here by accident while looking for a place to eat in Middlebury. We really liked it. It's a local tavern with upscale decor and food. All of the food options available are from locally owned farms which is exactly what we were looking for. My wife had a chicken sandwich and I had a BLT, both of which were very good. The side salad had fresh, local greens and vegetables. Our server was courteous and friendly, and even gave us a couple of small brownie bites to take with us. Needless to say, we ate those on the spot! We would definitely go back!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

They have a busy but good pub, with a fair selection of brews and daily specials.
In the restaurant our group of 12 was fit in by the helpful hostess, unfortunately our waiter seemed to be inexperienced and had a bit of difficulty in getting the orders and billing Sorted out. There were compliments on the New England Clam Chowder, Santa Fe Tortellini, Mac & Cheese, Top Sirloin and Shepherd's Pie. No favorable comments on the Fish & Chips or Beef Stroganoff.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

6 of us from 10 to 48 really enjoyed a leisuely and excellent dinner here. Always nice to get something blackened and actually have it be spicy. The servers were very accomodating and personable. All three courses were well received.