“Maple Sugar & Vermont Spice ROCKS!!!”

Maple Sugar & Vermont Spice
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Mendon
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Have eaten at Maple Sugar & Vermont Spice many times and they have never disappointed. Service and food are always excellent and the merchandise (vermont foods, clothes, knick knacks, etc.) is great too. We always have breakfast food - pancakes, eggs, french toast, etc. A must stop for breakfast/brunch if you are in the area.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went for breakfast and ordered the sugar and spice pancakes with Vermont maple syrup and sausage. Portions are huge and the food is absolutely delicious, plus it's a great value! There are also some souvenirs for purchase and you can observe how they make the maple syrup. If I'm ever back in the Killington area, I know where I'll be eating breakfast!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We love Sugar and Spice. We avoid it during tourist season. Very crowded. I think it is great for the owners. But, locals will wait until "off season". The food is great and the servers are very friendly. Try the pumpkin pancakes!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Breakfast/brunch. Best pumpkin pancakes ever. Everything I've had here is great. (well maybe not the coffee..but hey I lived in Seatte, I'm very picky about that.) The kids LOVE the hot chocolate..they serve it as a cup full of whipped cream, with chocolate syrup poured over it, and a pot of hot chocolate on the side. It gets very crowded but they turn tables fast and it's worth it. During maple syrup season they are cooking it right there in the restaurant. (Which makes it very warm so make sure you can take off your layers down to a t-shirt!)

Reviewed February 25, 2014

my wife & i go to killington 2 to 3 times a year to visit my brother in town.No questions asked on where we are going to eat.Fresh food,great waitstaff,typical vermont atmosphere.You will love it!!!