My wife booked us a room that the Mountainview. It's a beautiful property, small yet accommodating. Matt the desk clerk was amazingly helpful. He gave us a full run down of the property, plus many very helpful hints on what to do in the area. They have a charming beer and wine bar. They have a lovely game room, tons of books and games, a nice sauna and a Beautiful pool! I had their French toast for breakfast and it was a delight to devour! Can't say enough about Connie! She's charming, personable, hard working yet astonishingly friendly and helpful! I highly recommend this place to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont