You know that it's important to have a clean room and comfy bed - but if you don't have good staff it can make your stay bad??? That's NOT THE CASE at Mendon Mountainview. Staff was great. In the two-night stay there my friends and I encountered several friendly and helpful staff. Patrick, Mak, Connie and Kathy were all great! When we inquired of there was a laundry room, they offered to was our clothes! Staying mid-week we nearly had the place to ourselves. I'm sure when the leaves change in the coming weeks the rooms will be booked (as well as ski season). Glad we made the stop and will recommend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont