Hotel staff is great. Patrick will take care of you from behind the desk and Connie will make sure you're fed well. Convenient location to Pico and Killington with many places to eat and drink in between. McGraths Irish Pub is up the road a bit and a great place to eat, drink and listen to some great music.
Only downside is that the walls are thin so you can hear people moving around in the morning. But you're there to get up and ski so why sleep late?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms can enjoy a full hot morning breakfast for just $10! With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont