“Could Not Be Bettered”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manchester
The Inn at Manchester
Ranked #2 of 12 Manchester B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 11, 2009

The Inn at Manchester is a true gem of a place to stay. The welcome given to us by Frank and Julie was so warm and friendly and set the tone for our two day stay. We were lucky to get a room as this is peak season and what a lovely room it was. They clearly enjoy a huge number of repeat bookings as many of the people we met were regulars. and we have no doubts that we will revisit at a future date. This is simply a superb place to stay and we can and will recommend to anyone without hesitation. Thanks again for a great stay Frank and Julie.
Alistair & Linda Coy, Bingley UK

Reviewed October 5, 2009

My wife Tara & I had an unbelievable stay at the Inn at Manchester. Frank & Julie were fantastic bringing their southern charm & hospitality to Vermont. The grounds were gorgeous with breathtaking views of the mountains. The rooms were quiet, meticulously clean & beautifully furnished. Incidentally, Frank's breakfast Cottage Cakes are not to be missed. My compliments & appreciation go out to Frank & Julie for providing my wife & I with our best most relaxing getaway yet. Thanks a million..we'll be back soon. Dean & Tara Demers. Connecticut

Reviewed October 4, 2009

We just left the Inn at Manchester after a lovely wedding weekend. Many of the guests stayed at the Equinox hotel, but our choice was to stay at the Inn at Manchester and we were not for an instant disappointed in our choice. On the contrary, we would stay at the Inn again and again Julie and Frank are welcoming, warm, and great cooks! Our accommodations were very clean and comfortable. The sheets and towels were so soft and luxurious, I want to know the brand for our personal use. We ahd a lovely weekend and a great stay. We would highly recommend the Inn at Manchester to anyone!

Reviewed September 21, 2009

We were up in Manchester for the weekend to attend the wedding of dear friends of ours. Julie and Frank were so welcoming.

We stayed on the third floor in the Sage Suite, spotless and spacious, and quiet-- we felt like we were the only ones there [and because of the wedding it was a full house]

Breakfast each morning was delicious and special requests were no problem. No alarm clock was necessary since the morning smells of breakfast did the job.

The grounds were lovely and relaxing, didn't get to enjoy the pool-- was too cool out.

It truly is a gem......

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank demabbs
Reviewed September 16, 2009

this is one of the nicest b&b's i have stayed in!! the owners are friendly, the rooms are extremely cozy, the food is yummy and the atmosphere is delightful. the area has so many things to do - shopping, sightseeing, incredible golf course 2 minutes away, museums...you name it. if you are thinking about a resting stop as you are touring the northeast in the fall (or anytime for that matter) - don't miss the inn at manchester!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I just got back from a weekend getaway. This Inn was recommened by a friend- and she could not have made a better suggestion. The inn keeper- Frank ( and his wife Julie- but she was away this weekend) was the best inn keeper I've ever met- warm, inviting, and helpful beyond what is normal for a B&B. We have stayed in a lot of B7B's and Inn's before- this one takes it! The Inn is immaculate, the breakfast was excellantly prepared and there is a pantry that is open to all guests to use. The rooms are spacioous and did I say clean? The location is with in walking distance to Manchester. Lots of great resturants and shopping. This an outdoor enthusiats dream- biking,hiking, kayacking, walking. Lots of galleries and antiques near by as well. Stay here- its wonderful!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DOKRiverEdgeNJ
Reviewed August 16, 2009

What a dream this inn was for a couple like us - in tremendous sleep debt, but also in need of a place with charm and personality. I was a bit surprised by a previous post stating that the inn was 'cold' in personality - I did not find this to be the case at all. We stayed in the Parsley room, which was a quaint, country-style attic room. From our window, we were able to admire the lovely grounds on which this inn resides. Frank and Julie were most hospitable throughout our stay, constantly greeting us, tending to our every concern and need, and making a (quite nice) breakfast for us. My husband and I spent the day taking naps, but intermittently we went out to the hammocks to read, sat in the living room and flipped through the Vermont picture books, rested on the rocking chairs on the front porch, and snacked on the homemade cakes offered to us. When we felt that we had enough R&R, we drove our car the short journey down to some outlet stores and the local bookstore. My only regret was that I wasn't able to bring the adorable Chai back home with us, but we enjoyed her company nonetheless!

Would I recommend this inn to a friend? Absolutely. We have every wish to return here soon - and that too comes from my husband, a discerning and fairly critical traveler!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple