“Great Breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Whenever we visit Manchester we always eat breakfast here. We have tried several other places but haven't found a place better than Sherries.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great breakfast choices, fresh ingredients, and a pleasant staff. Even though the room was packed, the service was quick and attentive.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

On vacation on 8/06/2013 in Manchester. We are always looking for a cafe with outside seating for breakfast. The Equinox told us to try Sherrie's and my wife and I both had a great experience. Great waitress, Good food and lousy hostess. Only reason I did not give 5 stars was the hostess acted very annoyed we wanted to sit outside since no one else was out there.
After the rough start the waitress more than made up for it and my wifes eggs with herbs was terrific and my breakfast of a home made roll breakfast sandwich was terrific!! Definitely a keeper just avoid the grumpy hostess!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

As a lifelong camper in Arlington, VT we're always looking for new places to visit and eat! Several years ago my nephew turned me on to Sherrie's. I love a good Eggs Benedict, and the Eggs Blackstone was the best I had ever tasted. Fresh, and a distinctive lemony hollandaise sauce. That changed in the last few years as the prices have gone up. My Blackstone is $10.50 now, and that does not come with the breakfast entry staple, home fries. Our breakfast for four with tip was $80. Yikes! The same breakfast here in CT is $50. Sorry Sherrie, you have just priced me out as a future patron.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped here for lunch after visiting the Merck Farm. It wasn't crowded when we entered. Service was quick and family friendly. The other patrons were definitely locals whom the staff knew well.

We received big portions with good presentation. Two of us had the soup with red peppers, which was quite good. One of us also had a Mediterranean style salad that was a big portion and very fresh. Prices were reasonable for the area. Bathrooms were clean.

We may or may not be back in the area, but if so we would definitely go back there.