“Cute place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the nicer breakfast/lunch places we found. Tasty breakfast. Bright airy restaurant and friendly service. What else can you really ask for?

Reviewed March 8, 2013

It's not easy to find, even though it's on the main road (Routes 11/30). Just look for the blueish purplish building set back from the road with tables, chairs and umbrellas outside in the nice weather. The food is delicious and surprisingly creative for a VT cafe...don't overlook the specials...they are always interesting.
Favorites include corn pancakes with apples, eggs Blackstone, stuffed French toast, grilled panini,
great salads and all of their soups. Ask for Bonnie or Angela to be your server and you will be very, very happy.

1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed February 19, 2013

They have the best hollandaise in town....hands down. When my family and I go out for breakfast there is no question about going to Sherries. I have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Frankly, living here for almost 20 years, the restaurants are pretty lame. But Sherrie's is an exception, at least for breakfast. The staff is great, the food is great, and the price is reasonable. I ordered poached eggs on toast, to me a real test for a good breakfast, and they delivered perfectly. I could not decide bacon or sausage, or I got one of each, no problem. One thing I really like is that they have a breakfast bar, so if you are solo, which I was, no need to sit at a table by yourself. This is a great place and probably the best in town for breakfast, I cannot comment on lunch but I would guess its just as solid.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had a very nice breakfast here on a Sunday morning.

I had the stuffed french toast, which was very good and served with real maple syrup (i would not expect anything else in Vermont)

Hubby had a sausage and egg scramble with toast that was also good.